Thursday, January 29, 2009

One of the things that I have found that a blog is good for is to remind you of what it was like at that date and time and for this reason I have decided to continue with the this blog that I started a few years ago.

In November of 2008 I was informed that the MRI I was given in September showed that the tumor had grown back.  I was instructed to make an appointment with the neurosurgeon to discuss a date for removal.  In the middle of Nov. I met with the surgeon and saw that the tumor had grown and was the size of a walnut.  A surgery date of Jan 22 2009 was put forward and agreed to.  Here we go again.  MY energy levels had been down the last year but chemically all readings were good except cortasol I believe.  It was below the normal minimal level but still there.  So there must be pressure on the pituitary but I was not experiencing any sight problems.  No other tests were scheduled.  Just wait for the surgery date.  I was to be contacted a few weeks prior by presurgery with information.

Have a good Christmas!  Actually we spent it in the Orlando area and did have some great fun.  Got to play in a water pack in Florida again.  Disney.  MGM.  Still awaiting my pay check for the Indiana Jones Stunt Spectacular.  Tick Tick Tick

No comments: