Sunday, February 01, 2009

Wed. became the day from hell.
I woke up and went down stairs and I had the neck ache.  Laying back seemed to help.  I finally took some Motrin and had a sleep before noon.  I enjoyed the sleep but never completely got rid of the ache.

Basically I was grumpy all day and the ache didn't help the situation.  I began to wonder as the ache seemed to be lasting longer and longer that it might be do to a lack of hormone production.  None was prescribed form the hospital for me to take.  I had made up my mind that if Thursday was a repeat of Wed. I was calling the Endocrine doc to discuss the situation.  

Thursday was a good day.  I still get the odd neck ache but everything seems to be improving slowly.

Sunday I got in the car and drove to Corra's for breakfast and did some shopping at Wal-mart.  Not ready to return to work yet.  That 2 hours was enough of a drain.  But an indication that I am improving.

No comments: