Sunday, March 26, 2006


Here is a picture of me Christmas of 2005. It was a happy event. You have a look. Any signs of a tumor? Lets discuss the signs for a Pituitary tumor.

The first noticeable indication I had was mid. January 2006. We were in MacDonald’s for breakfast and I mentioned that a poster on the wall was not spelled correctly. It was missing a letter. If I moved my head the letter would sometimes reappear but I might loose a different one. This is certainly the first time I admitted out loud to my wife that I was experiencing a problem that I could verbalize. I had not been reading as much from books and I had taken the Christmas period off from class prep time to rest my eyes – that is what I had told myself. I had even given up playing video games. Loosing letters is what I would call it.

So it seems initially that was all I had to go on. Call in Sherlock to solve the case of the missing letters.

G

No comments: